Wednesday, July 01, 2009

3 mistakes of my life...

So... what am I talking about? Chetan Bhagat's book '3 mistakes of my life', which I read recently or "3 mistakes of my life". I am not sure, but for a start i'll talk of the book. I LIKED IT... now you might think that I like anything (I had enough praise for Inscrutable Americans, remember?), but it's not true. Actually I hardly like anything except myself, it really has to be good or even more for me to like it; this book was a good read though. As I said in my previous blog "the events which are news for many can change life of the people who are part of it"; a nice story of 3 friends whose life's go through several turmoils as per the event around them (9/11 attacks, Gujrat earthquakes, Godhra riots etc). I feel he has done a good job with of creativity and language of the story, like a bollywood masala movie.

As for me, I don't remember how many mistakes I have done... guess I haven't done any. Or at least I don't consider them mistakes. Those were decisions taken on those moments or driven by moments; I accept them and I am fine with it. I am what I am because of what I have been through and the decisions I have taken. Ummmm, they might be considered as mistakes if I am too analytical but I don't regret any of my actions yet. We are supposed to learn from our mistakes, but do we?? But all of us do mistakes; they make our life interesting. Most of the people keep repeating form mistakes without any learning.... and the ones who do are considered different & special!! Have you done any mistakes... or I should say would you like to share any?? Or your views about mistakes. Till then... keep reading, commenting & enjoying. This is RAHUL saying Good Bye & Good Luck... JAI HO!!!!!

No comments: