Saturday, July 18, 2009

Emergency Room @ MGH... 1st thing I see in Boston!!!!

On 15th the day when I had to travel to India that night, I slipped down the wet stairs at my home. It started drizzling in the morning just to make me slip I guess, it stopped after that. I really hurt my back & was so scared that what may have happened. I took some medication & still decided to travel & managed to do so. But the pain was terrible!! I couldn't even rest in hotel or sit or stand, just nothing. I really couldn't take it anymore so decided to see the doctor.
Turns out the only option I had was to visit the Emergency Room @ Massachusetts General Hospital here. I went there & the doctors were good. American Emergency Room aren't that scary or ugly, actually the people didn't really seem much in emergency care need, but who knows. I got X-ray done & turns out there were no fractures which is great. But I got a shot & Percocet medication for pain. The pain is still bad & I ma not sure how will it turn out. But I have visited one of America's best hospital & doctors so hopefully I should be fine. Good Luck to me!!!!

No comments: