Wednesday, July 08, 2009

I am finally going...

I am going to Boston, USA next week for my new project assignment. I have heard it's a nice but expensive place. I'll be leaving very soon and gone for who knows how long. Am I excited & thrilled?? yes!! Am I sad & disappointed?? not really!! I have been waiting for this & trying quite hard for this from a long time. Things do not always turn the way you want or follow exactly your wishes. But that should never stop you from pursuing your dreams & goals. Things are not going to be easy even further, they never are. But as long & as hard it takes to achieve something, it makes you realize the true value & importance of it.

So I finally achieved this, that's what my friends said & I said... "itni shiddat se tumhein paani ki maine koshish ki hai, har lamhe ne mujhe tumse milaane ki saazish ki hai... agar kisi cheez ko poore dil se chaho, to saari kaaynaath tumke ussey milaane ki koshish mein lag jaati hai. Hamari filmoki tarah hamari assal jindagime bhi end tak sab thik ho jataHappys Endings”.Aur agar end tak sab thik na ho to wo the end nahi hai dosto...". (I have tried so hard to get you, that every moment has conspired for me to find you. If you ask for something straight from your heart and you truly mean it & try for it, then the whole universe will drive you towards it & help you to achieve it. Like our movies, things turn fine by the end in our lives as well. And if things don't turn okay, then it's not 'the end'...)
(The movie... is still not over my friend!!) Picture, Abhi Baaki Hai Mere Dost...

3 comments:

Mayur said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mayur said...

U seem really excited abt the trip. Wish u happy one n do get back soon :)

Rahul T. said...

lol, after almost 10 months of bench getting kind of a project which you want... that too in these times or recession/depression could be exciting. Thanks for the wishes dude!!