Saturday, August 20, 2011

Captain America | Fright Night

Captain America is good movie. Another not just super hero movie but more than that. Captain America  (reminded me of Tiranga) seems like a real man, a man with more than average or more than above-average powers but still human. A guy who hates bullies (guess who's the world's Big Bully now?), Nice!! A thin, weak & bullied guy turns into this super hero who decides to fight against Nazi' special division head Red Skull. After a stint with singing & dancing on stage, LOL. Good performances by Chris Evans as Captain & others as well. Good to show Japanese Americans & African Americans fighting with White Americans. I would give it 8/10.

And ofcourse I had to watch another movie Fright Night, to recover cost for expensive ticket. Fright Night was surprisingly interesting too - 7/10. I like Colin Ferrel, good performance as next door Vampire. Anton as next door human & David as fake Vampire Slayer/Expert were good too. It's a so called horror comedy & I guess I like the genre. Although I didn't watch it in 3D cuz I think 3D is becoming a scam to just mint more money from us, I H it.. Anyways, nice weekend overall!!

No comments: