Monday, February 21, 2011

Machinist, Secretariat & COCO.... Netflix-BluRay

This is just an extension to this blog of mine, just didnt want it to go so long...

I was home Friday night & watched The Machinist. Good movie, totally 7/10 (maybe 8). Christian Bale is s great actor & he looks ridiculously thin/anorexic in the movie. But thats not only why movie was good, its confusingly nice story line & performances as well. A movie which makes you not guess end till end is good movie at the end for me (too many ends, I see). I also watched Secretariat over the weekend and it was nice too, again 7/10 (or maybe 8). Those who don't know, it was one of the greatest horse in horse racing world (not the greatest though) & won triple crown in 1973. The movie is his story (Now horses  are getting movie made on them, What the Funk!!) & her owners. I was told horse racing looked fake in it, but I guess that's acceptable for the movie. If those horses could race they won't be acting in movies (or would they?). I watched Coco before Chanel as well, its alright 6/10 (maybe seven). Couldnt understand much of it... Ohh actually it was in french which I dont speak yet. Audrey was good as usual, I liked her in Amelia. The movie is about Coco Chanel, he founder of Chanel designer brand & very well done. I just didnt enjoy it that much so... Thanks to Netflix I am enjoying lots of movies & many of them on Awesome BLU Ray, Netflix & Blu Ray are AWESOME!!

No comments: