Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Good Morning to a beautiful day of sunshine & happiness where you/we will say good things, do good things & have good things!!!!!!

This is what came to my mind today morning, a beautiful sunny morning today... the sun was shining, the breeze was blowing & the world look beautiful with sunshine. How much difference the sun & weather make, right? And I was feeling very happy & content while entering at work. BTW, so happy that I decided to be late to work by half an hour... why?? decided to take a morning shower!! ( I do shower everyday almost, no actually I do shower everyday after my evening gym class. sometimes i skip second shower in morning if I am getting late). I was excited about a wonderful day and got to work all happy & excited. Was talking to people about the nice weather & pretty day and it was all very nice. Went out to lunch in sunny (but windy & cold) weather. Had a decent soup & sandwich combo from Le Financier... Came back to work that the wonderful day hasn't really added a lot to my productive-ness for the day... and the day is getting over. SO, got lil upset & started doing the work (the daily job work, everyone knows how much exciting & fun it is!!). And as the sun was setting outside so was my happiness & joyfulness!! SOOOOO much for a beautiful day... LOL!!

The weather's been nice but I hear it'll be cold again over the weekend. Chuck was not that right it seems. I've been doing pretty well. Was in DC over the weekend & had a nice time there. Back to the city NOW. Watched the movies Guzaarish (5/10: an okay movie about euthanasia request by a ailing magician played by Hrithik & taken care by pretty nurse played by Aishwarya. Kinda week in presentation for regular audience. Seems SLB is making movies for Oscars only since he got dumped for Devdas) , Manhattan (6/10: A decent Woody Allen movie dealing with lots of emotions & relationship stuff. Again kinda complicated fro regular audience but well done movie) & Waltz with Bashir (7/10: Very interesting & nice movie about 1982 Lebanon war and Sabra & Shatila massacre, well done graphics & nice presentation, quite FUN). So that's it for now friends... keep visiting/reading/commenting..... l8rzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: