Saturday, February 26, 2011

Happy-Happy B'day Dearest SIS!!!

This is to express my heartiest congratulations, deepest love & all my blessings & best wishes to my sweetest dearest sister a HAPPY-HAPPY B'DAY!!!

If you grew up with a sibling you would know what I mean. Having a sibling growing up, either younger or older has a huge impact on your upringing, & who you become. They are colse to you in many way for such a long time in your foundation years. And alll those sweet & sour memories. Like I fough a lot with my siter.. we even do now sometimes but it's not that bad. And hangout & talk & everything else. How I used to calm her down & run behind her anywhere she was taken ehen she was a baby. Or when I used to carry her around on my shoulders as a small kid. Or singing duets in balcony before hig school. Or every other big & small moment we spent  together... An she's grown up now. It's so amazing to see such things. Life is amaazing. Again with lots of love & best wishes, HAPPY-HAPPY B'DAY!!!!!

No comments: