Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Long weekends are AWESOME

Or is it just me?? I had a great long weekend. Ability to sleep-in late on a monday morning is like a super power, right? But that's not the only reason this weekend was awesome (I anyways didn't sleep a LOT this weekend)... I just had a great time (& it hand nothing to do with President's day actually)!!

Well, I was able to accomplish some shopping for home (like racks, stacks, etc) from Bed Bath & Beyond (I have never been to the Beyond section yet, but would love to sometime.. do they have beyond 20% discount in Beyond section??). They have this nice handle packing of stuff in NYC which makes it so easy to carry (I still ended up taking a CAB ride home, which I hate. However cabs in NYC are not bad in terms of money & efficiency). Cleaned up my place & did some arranging etc, looks GOOOOD. I got this crazy awesome Atomic watch from TIMEX (I am a TIMEX guy now, I have all 3 wrist, table & wall clocks now) which syncs time directly from Atomic Time server in Colorado. Automatically date, time, day, location etc is synced along with daylight savings. I love technology. Sill need to put it on wall & do more arranging of stuff at my place. It's been more than 6 months & now I am actively doing this, am i late.... Better late than never!!

So this is one of my crazy long blogs. Should I break them or write more but smaller? You know what? I am putting the movie blog separate right now and link to that one here. So now it's kinda shorter... SO thanks for visiting/reading... keep coming back & continue reading/commenting.. until next time... Good Bye & Good Luck... JAI HO!!!

No comments: