Thursday, June 25, 2009

good news, 500 more visits... bad news, Michael Jackson 's dead

Michael Jackson is dead... he was one of the most known foreigner celebrity in India. He even did a show in India in 1996, which was very popular I heard. Honestly, I was never a huge fan of Michael and I don't remember any of his songs, but even I tried to unsuccessfully imitate his moonwalk a few times like tons of us. He was definitely known as one of the greatest dancer too, and I do think he did it pretty well. And like many other celebrities, he had his share of good & bad in his life. But ultimately after he's gone, world has lost someone. May his soul rest in peace...

The cool thing is I had another 500 visits in less than a month. Since my previous blog when I had more than 1000 visits in less than 5 months, now I have more than 1500 visits in less than 6 months. 1000 visits in 5 months was cool but more than, but 500 visits in one month is just COOOOOOOOL. This is basically because of my "
Fight against MAX" post & the June month Blogs. Thanks a lot readers... please let me know what do you like in my blogs & what you don't like much. Also let me know what more would you like to read & hear from me. I would be waiting to hear from you; till then friends/readers/critics/foes... keep reading, commenting & enjoying. This is RAHUL saying Good Bye & Good Luck... JAI HO!!!!!

2 comments:

Mayur said...

Its hard for me to believe you weren't a follower of MJ, if not for the music then atleast for the entertainer bit u should have. RIP MJ!!

Rahul T. said...

Hmmm, I have never been a follower of English music, that's one thing I have not been able to adapt yet. But I definitely accept MJ as one of the biggest entertainers of our times, RIP MJ!!