Thursday, April 30, 2009

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was Dad & Mom's 30th marriage anniversary today; 30 long years of a beautiful relationship which is the reason of my existence and being. 30 years is a very long time, I haven't even seen or experienced that (means I am way younger than 30!!). Some of you may have (older folks!!) so you may understand the significance of this time, or maybe it looses its importance for some after so much time. It is definitely a special day for me & so it is for my parents. For someone who gets startled by the thought of being married, this is a great example to watch. But I don't follow examples, I like to set examples!!
I have never been against marriage as an Institution & a social & personal entity but you do not have to be against something to not do it. And some things happen only at there right time, they can never get there meaning if done early or late (but better late than never, or too early). I don't understand why others (including friends & relatives etc) get more concerned about your marriage than you. But why am I talking all this... I guess the thought of marriage makes me paranoid, lol. Congratulations & lots of love Dad & Mom, tons of my best wishes for you forever!!!

No comments: