Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

I did wish my Dad Happy Father's Day just now.  Well, it is still Father's Day here. Again, there are so many days to remember - Day for mom, Day for love, day for thanks, day for rose, day for this, day for that... Seriously seems a scam by gift & card industries to make money. And that's why I don't waste money on gifts & cards. But why not take an opportunity to remember, thank & show your love for these important people in your life... So, on this Father's Day, again, I want to thank you Dad. For being you, and for making me what I am today. Thanks.. & I love you!!!!
It's been a nice interesting week. I've been working out quite well. Didn't really watch any new movie except Snatched (7/10 - good performances & interesting but nothing gerat about it. Although Benecio Del Torro does looks like Brad Pitt); The Descendants (8/10 - great performances & interesting storyline, good movie); Bbudah Hoga Tera Baap (6/10 - a fun masala movie for masala & Bachchan fans). Weather has mostly gotten better. But I still just mostly rested this weekend & got good sleep. Cooked too, a new omelet+mixed-veg subzi and ch-ch-chholey. Looking forward to a great week!!

No comments: