Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday... Cyber Monday

So.... my Indian readers (& some others) might be wondering what is Black Friday?? My Indian friends might relate it as bad day with bad memories of Black Friday of Bombay Bombing. Black Friday is the American big sale day. It has huge discounts because of Christmas shopping start & on that day people just crazy. I bought a WD 500 gb Passport drive for just $69 & some other stuff. I have this problem with shopping, I can't resist huge discounts. I mean how can you say no to 50-90% discount. An item which is usually priced at 50 & being sold for 5-10 dollars, how won't you buy it, even if you need it or not. I buy it... I have so much stuff I have bought which I never use. The next awesome day is Cyber Monday where similar kind of craziness starts for tech stuff. And then the craziness lasts till Christmas or even New Year at times. Honestly, you don't need a special day for best deals, if you keep an eye then you can find great deals round the year. Like I bought this awesome Acer laptop for just $350 last month. Deals2buy is my place which I check almost everyday, they have some great deals on there. Well friends, Happy Shopping.... and send me some gifts maybe, if you find some great discounts/deals!!

No comments: