Saturday, March 28, 2009

Happy Navratri... जय माता दी!!!

The past week has been quite uneventful and so has been the weekends, nothing special happened. The weather was nice many times and I was mostly doing nothing. The boring TRM training was still going on in office part of which got almost over (would be totally finished in a week or two). My shoulder is getting better but i m still in lil pain. I actually showed to a 'zarrah' or 'maalishwalla'desi medicine as well. He said that its a muscle pull claimed to cure it in 3-4 days. It is not totally cured yet but its is feeling better, maybe because of the painkiller tablets he crushes & mixes in his medicine (i did see painkiller tablets lying on his table). A new experiment, lets see how it goes... On following one of my office friend's advice and he gave me some oil massage & tuesday I went towards Noida for some work and had to take Greater Noida Express Way. It's a nice road but goes on so straight & long without any proper directions/pointers that its very easy to get confused. I drifted kilometers away from Sec-127 where I had to go and then had to come all the way back. Another FYI... I was looking pretty cool that day wearing half-shirt & nice formal wear; that day I was standing outside this building just waiting for someone to come out & there were some cool girls standing/sitting outside from one of the offices there. They were looking at me very interestingly n nicely & kinda smiling too, then one of the girl sheepishly took out her cellphone pretending to be talking & tried to click my picture secretly. I am not kidding or boasting ppl, it really happened... she looked that I have seen it & after that she was really coming to talk to me; but by then the person coming to meet me from the building came out & I had to leave (still wondering who the person was, it was my DAD). Not very sure what's all going on & what should I do, I just hope it's all for good and brings some good!!
Navratri have started this week & I have planned to keep fast for all the 9 days, i used to fast for first & last day earlier. I have also been keeping fasts every Monday (not Solah-Somvaar for a good wife as ppl think... Monday is considered Lord Shiva's day) these days; but its not out of any blind-faith or something like that. It's for many decent reasons including healthy dieting (& practicing to fast & remain without food when needed if i need that in future sometime, lol) and just as a self-enlightenment process. It feels good... Alright boys n girls and dear friends, that's it for now. Please keep blogging & keep reading my blogs (& COMMENT to let me know of your views). This is RAHUL saying, Good Bye & Good Luck... HAPPY NAVRATRI , JAI MATA DI & JAI HO!!!!!

2 comments:

deepak datt said...

Nice. Gud to hear that girls clicking your pics.

And Dude, I must add that time has changed and girls in India are getting more open and assertive.

Rahul T. said...

lol, yeah!! things have changed & so have girls yaar... but the point is that even if the job-market is hot n ready and I am cool n eligible candidate, i am still not finding good job!!!