Thursday, March 05, 2009

dad is back home from hospital

As you might know that my dad was hospitalised after the accident; he's back home now and resting & recovering. Hopefully he'll get better soon, thank god!! I am thankful that my friends Sheshadri, Praveen & Jaswinder were there for help & support, that's what real friends are for... Things have not been going great for me lately, this was one more addition to it and was really a severe one. This was the worst till now and I pray & hope this would be last, I wish the good & great times are there for us further now... AMEN!!!
I have been very busy & tired since a week. I could not sleep all last weekend as I was at the hospital. And the week has been busy again with some tension & lots of TRM Training at work. I was actually falling off my seat during training session on Monday, partially because of tiredness & rest because of the boring session. Its not a new thing for me to sleep during classes, I used to do it a lot in college even sitting in the first row. I am a test to know how interesting a class is, it takes a lot to keep me awake during any session and if I am up it means its good. Like some of the TRM sessions I have been attending where I hardly slept (it gets really hard to sleep on the uncomfortable office chairs).
Lots of dad's friends & others are coming to see him now. Visitors who come to see someone who's/was not well is a very critical issue, I mean if people don't come its like you don't have any real friends or well wishers & if you do have many visitors then it means pain again. Keep on explaining them the same story of how & what happened (dad should refer them to my blog & ask them to leave there comments there, lol) and listen to same usual sympathy stuff and there past experiences. And on top of that my mom does the usual khaatirdari (sweets & then tea/coffee with snacks etc) stuff with guests even on these occasions, which she feels is her responsibility but I find ridiculous & painful in these times.
I watched Dilli-6 and it was not bad but weird, like me I guess. The movie was not as catching & stunning as Rang De Basanti or even Aks at all, but tried to make a point of its own. The performances were nice but the storyline & direction+editing was not as crisp. The Dilli they showed looked nice but movie should be named Purani (old) Dilli because all they showed was Old Delhi & that's not really how our Dili & Dillwalas (Delhites) are... Alright boys n girls and dear friends, that's it for now. Please keep blogging & keep reading my blogs (do COMMENT to let me know of your views too). And hey, click if you wanna know about Crisis Credit . This is RAHUL again saying, Good Bye & Good Luck... JAI HO!!!!!

2 comments:

Praveen Kumar Sinha said...

Good news!!
He is fine and will be better with passing time.

Rahul T. said...

Thanks, appreciate ur concern & support :)