Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines Day!!!!!

V-Day was around the corner, so just wanted wish you people a "Happy Valentines Day". As for me it was a sleepy V-Day, I slept all day (really i did!!). I woke up at 1 in noon to have lunch & slept again till 7 in night again. You might think I celebrated my V-day in dreams, but actually I didn't even dream about it (just plain sleeping. but i did get some dreams about office, grrrr). Not as if I have anything against it but I have never celebrated the V-Day as anything special till now... now that may mean that I never had a valentine with whom I could celebrate it or something else too (like what?? I'll leave that to speculations for you). BTW, do you think we need a reason to celebrate love? What if you don't have your love to celebrate with on V-Day (sleep at home like me??), or what if you want to celebrate love with someone at some other time except V-Day? I feel that with your love round the corner, everyday could be a V-Day or else none...

I am glad to know that V-Day went pretty safe in Delhi; with all the moral police hanging around, love is not an easy task in India these days (
when was it easy though??). I did hear some bad incidents in certain parts but it wasn't too bad. One of my friend was in Mumbai & he told me that it was cool there too; he was on Band Stand in Mumbai and he told me that it was not crowded atall as he was expecting. But the good thing was that there was a big poster from NCP with there contact number in case of any issues, quite appreciable (i am glad that there wasn't a counter poster from Shivsena). We do celebrate everything too much though, we already have so many of our own Indian festivals & we still comeup with many other stuff & days to celebrate (a good earning for greeting cards & gift shops). I was in US last year on V-Day and didn't see much buzz inspite of... (ahh, i am not saying anything & will let you guys speculate!!).

I am still not very happy or excited but not as bad as earlier, just hoping things will get better (
they eventually do) soon. I watched Luck By Chance yesterday, it was a nice movie. The storyline is pretty nice & the movie goes well, has a decent mix of comedy & emotions (no thrill, suspense or horror though, not even action). I am not very impressed by Farhan Akhtar as an actor though, he was nice in Rock-On but didn't work too well here. I felt the acting was not very sharp or hitting & the dialogue delivery was too monotonous, his expressions and personality are okay but not very impressed by his overall performance here. Konkona was great and Isha looked pretty too; Hrithik, Dimple, Sanjay, Juhi were all good. Rishi Kapoor has given an amazing performance in his role as a movie Producer; the role is funny, edgy and hits pretty well. Rishi still has all the charm & charisma and I really enjoyed his performance. The story is about a newcomer's luck which makes him a star without much struggle, but struggle of people around him to become something and his struggle to cope up with all of that.

Alright boys n girls and dear friends, that's it for now. Please keep blogging & keep reading my blogs (do COMMENT to let me know of your views too). This is RAHUL again saying, Good Bye & Good Luck!!!!!

No comments: