Saturday, February 07, 2009

Emotional अत्याचार... इमोशनल Atyachaar!!!!!

Emotional Atyachaar (EA)... 'Atyachaar' means 'assault' (it actually took me long to think of this). So we are talking about EA here, which most of us must have been subject to. And surprisingly you cant do much except suffering, can you?? Like many of us, I feel that I am not emotional but still I become victim of EA so many times... it sucks!!! I guess it's something about all us humans, and even more about all us Indians that this is how it works for us. We try to sell emotions & we try to buy emotions. As much as anyone might say that emotions can't be sold & purchased, we defy all the rules and succeed in whatever we want. See around you and you might see that I am right, Movies, TV Serials, Advertisements, NEWS etc are a live example of how they try to buy our emotions to sell there products. Or worse, just look around... you'll see that your family & friends are trying to do the same; sell there emotions to buy your time, money, effort & you.

Hmmm, the whole point here is that I have been feeling kinda emotional these days. Emotional for my self actually, with all that has been going on. Nothing seems to be going good, atleast not as I planned or wanted it to be. Never thought the economic crisis or the happenings around me could directly affetct me so much. Like many of us I also thought that I was shielded, but it turns out I was not and I have to go through this suffering & pain. I always used to believe that everything happens for good (because if something better would have to happen, it would have happened. my dialogue!!!), seems I have started questioning that seriously. Lots of stuff happened which I didn't actually want & I am not sure how it's gonna be good for me but lets see. I got into a TRM (Trading & Risk Management) training in my company and that's gonna be my project for next month or two. I have been told it's something very cool or hot in upcoming future and we are being prepared to rock it for the company & ourselves (corporate motivational & emotional mumbo-jumbo!!). There was a tough competition for this though & I am glad I made it it beating many others (may god bless them, many of them are my friends afterall). I am starting to write a new blog on TRM, so you may read it & enjoy!!!

I went to CP (Connaught Place) to meet some of my old friends on Sunday, it was nice. I used Delhi Metro for the travel which was okay, I had to wait 20 mins to catch the metro at Dwarka Metro Station though. The 45 mins ride wasn't bad though, not very crowded and decent crowd (yeah, everyone knows what is a decent crowd). CP has changed for good, but still it was a tough ride to find a decent restaurant in CP; we had to make 2 rounds of inner circle to find Embassy Restaurant. The food was nice & so was the place, the service was little moronic I would say. We had Mutton samosas (I found out from my friend that samosas have been mentioned in our vedas, they are so old. Never heard SriRam being offered samosa or SriKrishna stealing one though, lol) which were okay and Chicken Malai Tikka which was quite nice. But there was one thing, even after so many years of growing up and now working and earning good money etc.. still we (me & my those friends) are treated as youngsters/collegers and never get that corporate kinda respect. May be we look too young or too jerk; we were the only one dressed in casual there though. There was this white-foreigner guy there who was buying 2 packs of bidi for Rs 300 and he was very happy about it (because when I told him that it's very expensive he said ठीक है...'its ok'), another emotional atyachaar!!

My friend Krishna is back from Philippines to India for few days, gotta be lot of fun. I was in Philippines last April and it was cool, i enjoyed a lot. Now the fun is gotta be in India, let's see what we'll do; Rafting in Rishikesh is in plan, any pointers or suggestions?? I am waiting for Dilli-6 which should be hopefully cool, as it is coming from Rakeysh. I did not watch Luck By Chance or Dev-D (the originator of Emotional Atyachaar) yet, heard both are good. Apart from that I am very busy studying TRM & Finance these days, it's tough but very interesting too. OKAY!!! would just like to through a line before I leave. for my EA. "Usually Girls are Emotional Fools & Guys are Emotional Jerks", what you say?? Alright boys n girls and dear friends, that's it for now. Please keep blogging & keep reading my blogs (do COMMENT to let me know of your views too). This is RAHUL again saying, Good Bye & Good Luck!!!!!

No comments: