Monday, November 26, 2012

Facebook and data privacy

TOI: Stop posting this Facebook message, it's a hoax! .. I was on Facebook but I am lemurly on there any more and not even very active. Why? Cuz I don't want to be an online social creature and I am afraid of my privacy as well. I haven't put any pics on there for a while because I was told that they own you r pictures.. plus people can steal your pictures. Does it really matter? Don't know but I want my data to be mine & just mine. Once its online like that, who knows who does what to it. This whole hoax about putting this "Berner Convention" thing on your wall is BS, as per the TOI article. Facebook & other social networking sites are doing there "best" to protect your data but remember  the reason its free is because they have your data & they use it. Plus others can do whatever they want. So, we are responsible for our own privacy.. Good Luck!!

No comments: