Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Don't work after 8pm, Gurgaon tells women... REALLY? WTF??

Seriously? That's what they are telling?? After numerous incidents of rape & molestation in past days, that's the solution they have come up with. And we live in a the biggest democracy of the world. WTF???? You gotta be not kidding me but REAL STUPID. Or should I use a more horrible word!! Just go &  find the culprits and hang them.. publicly. So others can get a lesson that what kind of punishment they'll get if there sick minds ever even imagine of any such crimes. Do your job right and stop playing a stupid dictator. Or none of these idiots should be even paid..... Sorry, my blog is read by families &minors maybe and I am just being very-very polite, but I am REALLY MAD. We all should be MAD and have to get this MADNESS fixed. or God Help Us!!!!

No comments: