Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St Patrick's Day!!

Watched the New York City St Patties Day parade. It starts from 50th & 5th av near St Patricks Cathedral &goes till 80th street near MET. It starts at 11 am & was supposed to end by 4-4.30 pm. I went at around 3 cuz I woke up late & felt lazy. I was late so I went straight to 80th street to watch it. Not very crowded & Igot a good spot. People marching, bagpipes playing, some dancing kinda & walking & all that. But would you believe, that the parade lasted past 6 pm? Yeah, really-really long. Anyways, I left around 6, took a walk through Central Park to Times Square. Met Cyrus, the goat guy there with his goat Cocoa. Yeah, a Goat @ Times Square. Went to a St Patties party at a club at night & then almost sleeping all day Sunday. That's it, that was my weekend!!

No comments: