Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Annie Hall (10/10)

La-dee-da, la-dee-daa... I just watched Annie Hall, one of the most wonderful, entertaining & fun movies I have seen. Yeah.. I am giving it 10/10, cuz I loved it so much. It's funny, it's neurotic, it's crazy, it's silly, its smart & it's AWESOME!! It's my kinda movie, like my style... Woody Allen is so smart with his dialogues, his ideas, his actors, & everything... His frequent breaking of fourth wall is so nice (same as I talk to U guys.. U think he copied me?). Watching of past events live, very well used. Great concept & thinking behind the movie too. It's story of a neurotic jew comedian, born & brought up in Brooklyn & living in Manhattan. He meets Annie (beautiful & wonderful Diane Keaton, really great), he dates annie, they break up, they get together, they breakup & all that. Lot of stuff happens in between.. in New York and some in "LA, the city where only cultural advantage is being able to make right turn on red light", LOL. Just watch the movie & you'll love it.... Congratulations & Kudos Woody Allen (I know it means a lot to you & you've been waiting for this)!!

No comments: