Sunday, December 04, 2011

MnD @ Liberty Science Center

My dad really been wanting to see Science Museum since he's been here. So as part of free BOA museums, I took MnD to Liberty Science Center in Jersey City, NJ. It's basically right next to Liberty State Park ,which means its 10 mins drive from me. Lucky like we have been many times for my visits with MnD, we got free street parking right in front of museum. Or it's like $10 I think. I think Science museums are more for kids, so they can get first hand experience on lot of scientific phenomenas & principles. It's good for that. Kinda huge, or maybe not. Surprisingly, lot of animals etc - like turtles, frogs, snakes, fishes etc. Then lot about communications, some about diseases/medicine etc. It seems it's not very well organized. But there are some interesting & interactive activities which are cool. It was quite good for FREE!! Then I took MnD to the Liberty State Park where dad did some driving & he was quite good for just his second time. Then, back to home & watched Nanhe Jaisalmer (5/10). So basically, we continued the tradition of going out every weekend & Sunday Movie nights with MnD. Nice day & Nice weekend!!

No comments: