Sunday, December 25, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY HOLIDAYS 2011!!!!

A very-very Merry Christmas (to all Christmas celebrators) & Happy Holidays (to everyone else). Holiday time of US has started with Christmas & goes untill New Years aka Dec 24th to Jan 1st, which is like more than a week. People ususally spend time with family & do things & have fun & all that. I am celebrating my Christmas in Boston with Tani & her parents and seeing/enjoyig with other friends in Boston too (It's going to be almsot 2 yrs since I left Boston and this is 2nd time I am going back. I think it's nice to visit, just staying there was becoming unlemurable.). Christmas last year was fun. I went to see the Christams tree at Rockefeller Center (which was really cool unlike this year) and then went to midnight mass at St Patricks (managed to get in, in half hour, without ticket). Let's see what goes on this year, excited & waiting... again, Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!!

No comments: