Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Getting hospitalized for a surgery...

Yeah, sounds cool naa... I mean, people are really getting concerned to hear that line of mine as my status. And I am publishing this line on all my messengers & websites etc. It's kinda nice to see people concerned for you and caring about you. Well, we all love that.

So, I am just getting operated for DNS, and the surgery is called 'Septoplasty'. I should be hopefully fine soon. I am getting hospitalized today and the surgery date is tomorrow. Would be kept hospitalized post-surgery for 2-3 days. Might take a week to 10 days for recovery. This is what I have been told by the doctors. Hopefully things go well and great!!!

2 comments:

Khushboo Garg said...

hey how are you??? "SURGERY" kya ho gaya??? and wats "Septoplasty"!!!! keep me posted and all the best for your recovery...get well soon!!! :)

Rahul T. said...

Thanks Khushboo!!
Here are the details about DNS & Septoplasty:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deviated_septum
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Septoplasty