Sunday, November 09, 2008

I am BACK!!!

Yeah, I am BACK!!! Again, sounds soooo damn cool naa... I feel like Arnold Schwarzenegger (had to google him to get his last name, lol). Anyways, all I mean is that I am back from the hospital. If you guys remember I was hospitalised for Septoplasty surgery for my DNS. I am at home and resting/recovering now. It would take around a week for recovery and I should be fine.

I was operated on 6th, the operation went well. It was a 2 hour operation and then I was hospitalised for 2 days for review. The surgery was done with local anaesthesia, which is not painful butkinda weird when you can feel that how you are being treated. Some one operating on you with knives & blades and even hammer/chisel (to break/cut the bone, wow). Very precise and nice hands, its surely a tough job. Surgeons are real artists & craftsman. My surgeon, Dr Maj DK Gupta was pretty cool too. I was in huge pain for 2 days, had to take painkiller injections too witrh all he medicines. But much better now!!

Anyways, i'll keep posted with more updates. Not much to say right now. I am still on so called beach without any project. Waiting for something interesting and nice. Conversations are on for few projects, lets see what do I get...

I watched Lovestory 2050 and it was not bad either. I mean Harman is cool; he does seemscopy of Hrithik, with his looks, acting, dancing, dialogue & even style. I mean, he should try to be different and make his own unique style. But he was pretty nice for his 1st movie. The overall movie is fine too, I just think that our Indian audience cannot handle Futuristic & Sci-Fi Fantasy. They are fine with historical or mythological fantasy & stuff but not scientific & futuristic, which is weird. But anyways, people should try to make these kinda movies in India, I liked it. It was stupid at few places, but all the movies are. Nice attempt, keep it up.

I'll sign-off for now. So please keep blogging & keep reading my blogs (& COMMENTING as well please). This is RAHUL again saying, Good Bye & Good Luck!!!

No comments: