Thursday, October 02, 2008

I am back to India...

So the latest news is that i am back to India. There are tons of other news, but as many of you might have realised that i am terrible when it comes to regular blogging. I really have no idea 'why', but that's the way it is. I really hope though that it doesn't remains the same, i do need to change that.

Anyways, i came back to India last Monday night (landed 29th Sep at 11pm IST). The flight with British Airways was cool ,as always. I like them, tehy are pretty good. I landed in India at exact right time too. Surprisingly, the immigration process didnt take too long this time. It was over in few minutes. I liked that. Even the IGI Airport in Delhi looks better than before. I am hearing it would be even better or best in coming future. I hope so too. I had to wait really long for the luggage to arrive though, almost an hour. But everything was safe & fine. This time the TSA guys in US did not screw up my bag like last time (if you guys remember, they tore my bag using a knife even when it was unlocked. thats what they call as security inspection, huh). Anyways, the guy at custom did try to stop me and scanned my bag. Ofcourse teh purpose was to draw some money out of me, but i had nothing to worry about. Somehow, it always sucks teh ost when you come back to India. I mean I change 3 flights in my trip going through 4 airports (Kansas City, Chicago, London, Delhi) and it's most tough and painful in our own country. The worst airport and worst service, everyone looking for making money out of you or create trouble for you. This really needs to change, really!!!

My mom, dad and my friends were waiting at the airport to receive me. It's an awesome feeling. My dad got kinda emotonal again to see me, it happens i guess. It was amazing to see DAD & MOM and also the friends. 4 months is not too long, but coming back froma long distance always feels different & cool. It's again like a scene from Johors or Chopras movie, lol. But it was not that dramatic this time, I guess my paents are getting used to it. They are very intelligent people, i just love them. It's so nice to see them and be with them, coming home is always coming HOME.

It feels good to be back home however it does comes with its some downfalls. Yeah, I am saying downfalls. Thats what most of the people say when they come back to India from US, you start seeing downfalls in India. I am talking to my friends like,'Your country is like this/that'; WOW, 'your country'. I was asking my friend taht do people drive in lanes in India. He ws like, you have stayed here for 23 yrs, you should know. Yeah, It seems as if I don't know my country. Or i dont like what I know so I pretend not to know...

Anyways, I am back home now. My mom is feeding me like a.... lets say elephant or Dinasour. She loves me a lot and ofcouse I missed Indian food so I am all for it. But my body doesnt seems to support it that much. I am already having indigestion and watever, really not feeling well. I guess your immunity becomes weaker when you come back from India. Cleaner air, healthier food and whatever, we forget the strenth of our 'desh ki mitti' (soil of our nation).

The overall US trip was pretty cool. I had tons of fun this time. Drove some amazing cars (Hyundai Sonata/Azera, Buick Lucerne), did skydiving, went to chicago and had an amazing experience. I had been sharing my experience on & off. there is a lot more and i'll try my best to put it on here very soon.

So please keep blogging & keep reading my blogs (& COMMENTING as well please). This is RAHUL again saying, Good Bye & Good Luck... I love my India!!!!!

No comments: