Monday, October 27, 2008

HAPPY DIWALI!!!

Shubh Deepawali to all of you!!!

I am at home in India this Diwali unlike last year when i was in US. As most of the festivals or special occassions i spent in US, nothing happened. I mean, thats the difference of being far from family & friends. Anyways, did some usual shopping & home decorating for Diwali today.

We went to Rishikesh & Haridar this weekend. I did a whole family trip after a very long time, it was great fun. But I guess I have really lost my immunity power or its getting weak. I caught cold n fever just because of the travel. Ofcourse the weather was kinda cold there and also there was hell lot of pollution & dirt in all the way there. I almost couldn't breathe. Hope i get well very soon, want to enjoy my diwali & have fun...

FYI... There was a Diwali Festival last week in my company and I won the prize for 'Best Dressed Male'. I was wearing my Shervani style kurta set. Ofcourse I was looking awesome, it was really great. Havent got the prize yet, lets see what I get.

I wached Himesh Reshamiya's KARZZZ and it was fine. I already like him as a singer & composer and now as an actor too... wow!! the guy must have something. I also saw WEDNESDAY & AAMIR last week, really great movies. Saw HELLO too, not bad. I could have done it much better though, lol. Looking forward for watching all other nice movies i missed or the one's coming soon.

I'll sign-off for now. So please keep blogging & keep reading my blogs (& COMMENTING as well please). This is RAHUL again saying, Good Bye & Good Luck!!!

No comments: