Monday, June 02, 2008

Second Time...

I guess I am just too easy at selecting headings, writing whatever I feel like. Or may be I am too mathematical, first second, third… nth, lol. But my friends who know me well, they know how distant I am from math; it has always been the scariest monster to me unless its math related to the money or the girls (see, sometimes I do speak truth!!).

But what do I mean by second time… It’s the second time I am writing my blog (I mean I am writing my second blog here). But do you know what… there is another important second time for me here. It’s the second time I am in US; I mean I am in US again from May 25, 2008. I just came back from US to India after 1 year in April end, and with in a month I got a call to go back to US. Sounds great eh… not to everyone though.

My parents are not very happy, I think. All the parent’s are like that I guess, they love there kids so much, always. I don’t know from where, but there heart is filled with love and affection for there children. My parents love me a lot, just a lot and of course I love them a lot too. Although I love them most in the whole world, but I can’t ever be sure if I can ever love her as much as they love me. That’s the kind of love parents have. My mom was still getting as sad & emotional at the airport, as she was the first time I left last year. So few things remain the same even the second time it seems (Atlast this paragraph got over; I was feeling like going through a Karan Johar script, too emotional... huh!!!).

Anyways… this time I am in Kansas City, in Kansas. It’s a city/state at the centre of US. Flight to here was very-very long. 9 hrs flight form India to London, then after 4 hrs stay in London Airport 8 hrs flight to Chicago and 3 hour stay at Chicago airport 1.5 hrs flight to Kannas. I was mostly sleeping or watching movies (I saw ‘Bombay to Bangkok’ which was pretty nice & Jumper which was okay). And yeah, the 4 hour wait at London made me poorer with $200, I bought a Ray-Ban sunglasses. My passion with glasses is taking its toll it seems, why do they have these beautiful but expensive ‘duty-free’ shops at the airport… huh!! (trust me, I m not really happy for this purchase of mine… the girl at Sunglass Hut robbed me. Yeah you are right; I also guess it all happened because of that pretty salesgirl... girl math screwed my money math!!!)

British Airways service is always decent, the food the seats, all seem nice to me; apart from the fact that they have some stupid baggage restrictions (yeah, they were questioning my little big hand-baggage, why should they question when I am carrying my bag in my hand... lol. I mean as long as I can lift it and fit it in the overhead bin they shouldn't be giving me eyes). The experience with Korean Airlines last time was also nice, they have an amazing selection of entertainment where you can select the movies you like and play them when you want; unlike BA where you only have to watch what they play. But the food was terrible, I mean all they were serving was just beef & pork, no other non-veg or veg option… just ridiculous!!

I reached in Kansas City and collected my bags, to find out that TSA (Transport Security Administration of USA) did an open check on both my checked in bags which were transferred to AA from BA in Chicago. I appreciate the security concerns but you are not supposed to damage my baggage or luggage. They tore one of the bags and disarrayed the stuff inside causing damage to my luggage too. I hate that, so irresponsible & stupid (I thought of complaining but haven’t done it yet. You always should). But anyways, I collected my luggage in KC and took a cab to my hotel.

Anyways, this was more like a diary entry… nothing interesting, huh!! Sometimes, the second time may not be as good as first time. So wait for the next time, I’ll try to write more soon (like everyone is just waiting for me to write something, haha!!). Until then keep blogging & keep reading my blogs. This is RAHUL again saying, Good Bye & Good Luck!!!

2 comments:

Mayur said...

It happened to me as well it ate up my 40 pence, gave me back no change. But I had my revenge, the next day it gave me chips witout chargin no money :D

Rahul T. said...

lol... they u can feel my pain & anger too. But u r so lucky to get ur revenge so fast & cool, how did that happen?
I havent had my luck yet, but sm lucky jerk
would hv got a double shot in my place for sure ;)