Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Religious or Spiritual or Believer or...

On this last day of Navratri, I had fast again. I only fasted first and last day this time like old days and not all the nine days like last time. And yeah, theres also no meat, no alcohol, no cutting/shaving etc for nine days as well and lot more... well, i am not sure about cutting/shaving!! I always say I am not very religious but more spiritual. But I go to temple, I worship, I fast, I practice my religion and I do believe in god as well. Temples are a soothing & beautiful place and good for socializing too. Worshipping is just a way of meditating. Fasting is good for health like dieting. Practicing religion is like discplining yourself. And believing in god is just like having faith, which is very important to succeed in life. I am not giving any religious or spiritual lecture here, but there's nothing wrong with being religious. I just don't like religious fantism and blind faith that god will do wonders for your or fulfill all your wishes. And no cutting-shaving and stuff like that does sounds weird to me as well. Anyways... Jai Mata Di... Lets Rock!!

No comments: