Wednesday, September 09, 2009

999...

That's the date today, sound's cool.. doesnt it... I always thought I'll do something special on these triple dates (& all special I do is I write this blog, this is special.. you know!!). We are the lucky ones who had chance to see 9 of these till now (starting form 1/1/1 & we still have three left). 999 means a lot of things if you know, click here. FYI... Nothing more to say now, so read my birthday blog here if you missed it..........
FYI: I went to this awesome restaurant called Border Cafe in Harvard Square. The best food I have had in Boston, & on of the best Mexican food. People were waiting outside but I managed to get a seat in just a min (I dont know how & why, I guess they knew I am super cool & awesome and a future celebrity.. you cant hide the truth!!) The server was very nice & she suggested me this black nice dish (can't tell teh name here) which was just AWESOME. Also I had food in Tanjore earlier & it was nice too, Indian food restaurant in Harvard Square. There sambar tasted better than many restaurnats in India & they had some really awesome dishes there too. Really... Harvard Square is a nice place as I had said & Border Cafe rocks!!

No comments: