Monday, December 01, 2008

I am PISSED... (also I didn't vote)

First day of last month of this year and I am really pissed. Why... or why not... I mean doesn't this world kinda sucks, at least right now. I have not been very well lately; have not had any project (on so called bench/beach) for more than 2 months; the world is going through this awful recession & economical downfall; and some bloody $%^&#$@ enter in to our own country, blow up our places, kill our innocent countrymen and try to spread terror.......

As for not being well, it's been both me & my lovely home. By living in US for sometime, my immunity power has definitely weakened (it's like a superpower most of us Indians have; immune to dirt, pollution, noise, political downfall, crime, corruption, all kinda enforced pain etc). I can't stand pollution, dirt & keep falling sick; or at least not in best of my health. And on top of that I had that surgery (see my previous blogs) which has definitely affected me for sometime, I am much better and almost recovered now though.

I don't talk much about my work here (bcoz some of my colleagues & managers read the blog too, lol). But I am not very happy with my current situation. I have been on so called beach (usually called as bench in other companies), which means I don't have any project to work on. There were project opportunities in Philadelphia/Kansas/Portland but thing's didn't turn up well. Sometimes because of me being sick or not available or mostly because of this recession because of which new projects are not coming up. I don't have much to do and I am getting kinda bored and concerned too. I want a nice project soon, in US!!!

Recession and Economic Downfall sucks soooo much, many of us have been affected by it in some or other way. Many of my friends have lost there jobs or are on the verge of losing there jobs because of this. I lost two project opportunities, because they could not get signed-off owing to recession I guess. The dollar is strong as compared to rupee these days (around Rs 50 for a dollar); whereas it used to be pretty low when I used to transfer money sometime back (I have even transferred on Rs 37 per dollar). The prices are so damn high of everything now; the usual vegetables, milk, ration and everything else is damn expensive. Even the burger & pizzas are almost twice the price now. What's there to be happy about it??

And on top of that... these Mumbai Attacks. Some bloody $^&*%@ enters in our own country and try terrorize our own people in middle of the daylight. They captivate places like Taj & Oberai and kill innocent people there for no damn reason. What kind of f***ng religion or faith or aspirations can lead anyone to such actions. And I despise those Indians who are involved in this or supporting this; yeah, I mean how can someone enter into your own house without anyone knowing unless someone from your house lets them in or helps them. There has to be some of our people who are helping them. I consider Rape & Terrorism as two of the biggest crimes; those who are hurting innocent people for just there pleasure should be punished mercilessly. Because these people do not just hurt the victims but also affects the whole society in negative way. People are afraid to get out of there houses, or even stay in there houses; how bad is that? We do not feel safe in our own homes, we see our own people killed & hurt and we can't do much to save them.... This has to be stopped, if the government and our leaders are not capable enough to fight for us, we the 'people of India' have to rise together to bring it to justice!!!

Hmmmmm, also I didn't vote this time in Delhi Elections. As it was being said this time around,'Pappu vote nahi deta'. I guess its better to be a 'pappu' than to go ahead & vote for some jerk whom you have never heard of or you are not sure what is he gonna do for you, your place & your country. I heard there is an Article 49-O under which you have right to not vote, or say that I don't like anyone and want to vote for no one. And if no votes are more than total votes in the region, a re-election will happen with all new candidates. Earlier in paper polling, an unstamped vote was considered as no-vote. But with electronic voting, there is no option yet for a button for no-vote. I have heard that it has been suggested by election commission in electoral reforms but lets see when it actually happens. I am sure our cunning politicians would never like to give us a right to not vote for them; but I hope this happens sometimes and all of us can get together to show we do not like them. I guess the situation would be same for me, until I go ahead and contest in election myself!!

So... so much to be pissed and not much to be happy about!!! But I watched 'Oye Lucky, Lucky Oye', pretty nice movie. I always have liked Abhay Deol out of all the Deols; he's charming, smart & a good actor. The movie is a story of a young boy wanting goods in life who turns into a smart thief. Stealing stuff by outsmarting people with his intelligence is not just his profession but passion too. A nice comedy movie with decent presentation & good acting by Abhay as the thief and Paresh Rawal in 3 different roles. Overall it's a nice fun movie. Also I am waiting for 'Rab ne Bana Di Jodi', seems interesting movie.

Alright boys n girls and dear friends, that's it for now. Please keep blogging & keep reading my blogs (please COMMENT to let me know of your views too). This is RAHUL again saying, Good Bye & Good Luck!!!!!

2 comments:

Remanika E said...

I agree with the no vote thing.. I wish! And oye lucky lucky oye was a nice movie! I hate all the other deols! Especially sunny deol! Hez just pathetic. RNBDJ is amazing, do watch it!

Rahul T. said...

Thanks!! I gotta watch RNBDJ, I like SRK...